Viseeo Tune2Air WMA1000 The Viseeo Tune2Air WMA1000 is a plug-and-play wireless Bluetooth music adapter designed for original Audi/BMW/Mercedes/VW factory fitted iPod kits as well as aftermarket in-car iPod integration. Advanced wireless music technology powered by high quality CSR BlueCore5 Bluetooth module enables it to flawlessly communicate with Apple’s iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Instead of manually plugging the iPod into the connector every time you enter the car, you instead connect the Tune2Air to the original iPod 30-pin connector. The Tune2Air is then left in the car permanently connected to the original iPod cable. Once Tune2Air is connected to the iPod cable and paired with your iPhone/iPod, every time you re-enter the vehicle the Bluetooth connection will be established automatically, meaning that your full music library will be instantly accessible on your in-car iPod interface, without having to remove the phone from your bag/pocket and manually plugging into the cable. This allows for a much more enjoyable in-car music experience as you can simply get in and drive, without the risk of leaving the iPhone/iPod in the car after the journey. Features Plug and Play – no installation required Connects iPhone/iPod and cars original iPod interface wirelessly using Bluetooth technology – no need to manually plug iPod in every time Automatic re-connection every time you enter the vehicle Display your entire iPod music library on your original car screen from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch Browse, skip and control music playback using original steering wheel and head unit controls You can still use the original or aftermarket Bluetooth phone hands free in your car whilst being connected to Tune2Air for music playback at the same time
Bovee ViseeO WMA1000 Wireless Bluetooth Music Interface Adaptor for in car iPod Integration
- Compatible with Audi AMI, Mercedes Media Interface and VW MDI or any other cars with the original or aftermarket iPod integration installed that has a 30 pin iPod connector (WMA1000). Supports Airplay and A2DP Bluetooth music streaming protocol
- Wireless connection with any Apple device via special Bluetooth technology with automatic re-connection , no need to manually plug iPod in every time
- Plug and Play - no installation required, simply plug into your cars existing iPod cable . Read and display entire iPod library from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on car display.
- Access and control play, stop, next and previous song via multi-functional steering wheel. 6.
- NOTE: To avoid connectivity or pairing issue, we recommend all users to upgrade their firmware on the unit whenever there is a firmware update for IOS on the iPhone